Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The red Of The Undying Soul


                  Why thou art sinking? O in red? Why?
                        That flow of red from fleshes bare;
                        How can thou art vanish without farewell?
                        So soon, where’s your body? That’s not fair!
                       Without adieu nor a promise to come back
                       From that unknown and untold ‘somewhere’...
                      I wait though here forever with my river of pearls
                      But a hope lies that I’ll join you too-   
                     Someday when my call from the Father comes.
                     And this I pray that my gleam may sparkle
                      When I can at least free you from your reddened temple,
                     And search for your lost pieces-
                    So that your last mortal may be burnt in the fire of peace
                   To enchant your anguished soul
                   And lead you to heaven where happiness will never cease.

2 comments:

  1. I love this... you are really good... damn, How I envy you creative people...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, trademark mkp comment.....its a really nice poem by the way

    ReplyDelete