Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Searching for a kindhearted beloved

While going on a search for a loving and caring heart,
I happened to discover you.
My entire heart was enslaved by you,
Inner and outer, in all directions
Like an evergreen fantasy.
As if all in a sudden, your sweet voice would whisper in:
‘Come and be caressed on my bosom.’

The mighty river will stand by at the bliss of your bosom
And be touched by your kindheartedness
And imbibe in dreams filled with your mesmeric sway,
This mighty wide river.

Rest your head upon my chest
And let your simplicity flow.
The warmness of my heart
Will keep this fresh poetry alive.

6 comments:

  1. It is such a wonderful surprise! I was not aware that my poetry was translated with such tender care so lovingly and uploaded in the Internet. My thanks and gratitude goes to the wonderful translator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Very true, Mr Goswami! Such gifts are more valuable than any money lottery can fetch. These treasures remain forever.

      Delete